"Change and Continuity from the Local to the Global: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Identity, Security and Community in a Changing Global Context"
Abstracts Due: April 8, 2018
Conference Date: April 18, 2018 | 8:30 - 16:00
Cost: Free to participate and/or attend
Location: “Paradis area”, M-house, Room M:128 and M:138
Who can attend?
All, students, staff and the general public, are welcome to attend the conference. Please sign up using the Conference Attendee Form.
Who can present?
We welcome advanced level students from Lund University (final year bachelor’s or master’s level).
How to become a presenter
If you would like to present, you need to prepare and submit an abstract of your presentation and your presentation topic must connect to one of the following themes:
- Conflict and cooperation within and between countries and/or communities
- The politics of culture and identity: changing norms, symbols and institutions
- The challenge of porous borders in the face of imagined boundaries
- Changing security landscapes and the future of political stability and human security
- Information technologies, science and power
Presentations are to be 10 minutes long. Please read “Top Ten Tips for a Memorable Presentation”. (PDF)
Abstracts should be max. 300 words and should be submitted no later than April 8, 2018.
Abstract submission and registration
- Before you prepare your abstract, please carefully read the instructions. (PDF)
- To submit your abstract, please use the Abstract Submission Form.
- If you only wish to attend the conference as an attendee, please use the Conference Attendee Form.
Details of Conference
- Registration begins at 8:30, conference begins at 9:00 until 16:00
- Lunch provided for all presenters
- Fika breaks for all attendees
- Concluding cocktail/mingle at the end of the conference at 16:30
- Free to participate and free to attend