SPACAP Working Paper No. 2 : How do Swedish Public Agencies understand, approach and operationalize Capacity Development work abroad?
Summary, in English
Lund University in collaboration with the SPAs’ Network for Learning (N4L), which aims at providing a constructive appraisal of the following questions:
1. What are SPAs’ current thinking and approaches to their Capacity Development (CapDev) work abroad?
2. What are the factors that shape (enable or constrain) SPAs’ CapDev thinking and practices?
3. What are possible directions for SPAs to provide more effective CapDev support in partner countries in light of sustainable development challenges?
- Human Geography
- Social Sciences Interdisciplinary
- Public Administration Studies
- Swedish Public Agencies Capacity Development Programmes